As the premier skilled nursing facility in Sunnyvale, California, Sunnyvale Post-Acute Center provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Through our years of service and experience, we have gathered a high-quality team of staff that makes each resident feel like family. Sunnyvale Post-Acute Center can provide our residents with better care than anywhere else.
Sunnyvale Post-Acute Center is committed to providing industry-leading care to each of its residents and has instituted innovative programs to care for their needs. Specifically, Sunnyvale has invested in a respiratory therapist and instituted its own respiratory program catered towards the large populace of respiratory patients. Sunnyvale is also the only provider of peritoneal dialysis in Northern California.
At Sunnyvale Post-Acute Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Sunnyvale Post-Acute Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our resident’s and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Sunnyvale Post-Acute Center.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The only provider of peritoneal dialysis in Northern California
- Physician on-site 3-4 time per week
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.